Terms and Conditions
Effective: December 14, 2022
The Terms and Conditions detailed here govern the use of the Archive.life website (the "Site"), the ArchiveOne Archive(the "Archive"), ArchiveOne POD (the "POD") and Remortal application ("Remortal") collectively referred to as (the "Services"). The Services are provided by Immortal Inc. ("Immortal") located in Seattle, WA, United States.
Who Can Use Our Services
Persons under 13 are not allowed to use our Services. If you are based in the EEA you may only use our Services if you are over the age at which you can provide consent to data processing under the laws of your country. If you are under the age of consent in your country, you may only use our Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. Please be sure your parent or legal guardian has reviewed and discussed these Terms with you. You may only use our Services if you can legally form a binding contract with Immortal, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. You cannot use our Services if it would be prohibited by U.S. sanctions.
Services as Entertainment
You understand and agree that our Services are for entertainment purposes only. Our Services are not intended as professional therapy, professional counseling or as a legal representative of a person.
Subscriptions, Fees and Renewals
Some of our Services require a one-time fee or a reoccurring subscription. With these paid Services you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with connecting to and using the Website and/or Mobile App, including telephone access charges and/or internet service provider fees, telephone and computer equipment, sales taxes and any other fees and charges necessary to access our website and/or mobile app.
If you subscribe to a service or app, you will be responsible for the fixed and periodic charges that you selected at the time of subscription. Applicable taxes, and other charges and fees incurred in order to access the Services may also apply. Your subscription will automatically be extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration selected at the time of your purchase. Until you cancel, we will charge or debit your payment method on your renewal date. Apple app subscriptions (Remortal , ArchivePix) can be cancelled on your Apple device – Settings -> You Name -> Subscriptions. ArchiveOne subscriptions may be canceled on Archive.Life.
You may be required to provide information about yourself in order to register for and/or use certain Services. You agree that any such information shall be accurate. You may also be asked to choose a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security of your username and password and agree not to disclose such to any third party.
What You Can Upload and Do On Our Services
- You must have intellectual property rights for all items you upload to our Services, including but not limited to images, voice samples, audio files and written items.
- You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless you have our written permission.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use; Immortal grants you a limited license to access the Services solely for that purpose.
- You may not upload files that contain viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or malicious code, use the Services to send spam, or do anything else that could disable, overburden, interfere with, or impair the proper working, integrity, operation, or appearance of our services, systems, or products.
- You may not post or share anything that is illegal, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable.
- You may not share content or links to content which abuse, defame, threaten, intimidate, stalk, harass, or harm another individual.
- You may not engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Site.
- You may not share content or links content to multilevel marketing schemes, pyramid schemes, or investment opportunities.
- You may not alter or tamper with any Contents, information, or materials on or associated with the Site.
- You may not share content or links to unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, such as spam, advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation
Warranties and Disclaimers
Services, are provided "as is," and we make no guarantees that they always will be safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction
This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington. YOU ACCEPT AND CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE FEDERAL AND STATE COURTS IN KING COUNTY, WASHINGTON, FOR ANY COURT ACTION OR PROCEEDING DEEMED NECESSARY.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Immortal from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
We are ready to assist you and address your concerns—email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 562.800.8942.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Terms and Conditions
California Privacy Notice